Many thanks to Liz from The Vodka Soda Escapes for nominating me for this award. It’s lovely to see who reads my blog (thank goodness I’m not just writing for myself) and even lovelier to know that they have enjoyed reading it! I am new to The Vodka Soda Escapes, but really enjoyed the posts I had a read through – if I am even in Chicago, you’ll certainly be my ‘go-to’ for where to eat!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. [check]
- You must list the rules. [check]
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. [check]
So here’s a few facts about myself:
1) I am a complete neat freak – for me, a day of baking involves just as much washing up and wiping down between stages as it does cooking!
2) Following the organising-crazy theme, I would be lost without a good list. I make them for everything.
3) I have lived in China, Italy, France and Malaysia, which is where my love of food and travel comes from.
4) Christmas is not complete without a movie marathon of Bridget Jones’ Diary, Elf, The Holiday and Home Alone 1, 2 and.. no, not 3 & 4 (sorry, but I don’t like the new kids 🙂 )
5) My mum makes a better lasagna that any Italian – FACT.
6) I spend most of my money in Hotel Chocolat. I should probably unsubscribe to their newsletter – every month they entice me back with a new collection!
7) My favourite cocktail is a Moscow Mule. Delicious!
Check out these 15 blogs:
11) Joy the Baker
12) Foodie Baker
13) The Bonding Tool